- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
“First, he was in the early Senate class, and served in the House before that. Many of us who made that transition didn’t feel the obligation to be silent and unheard for a year or whatever the old standard was,” Durbin said.
“He brings to it the expertise of his service in the House and his service in the military and so is well-qualified to speak on those issues.”