- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“First, he was in the early Senate class, and served in the House before that. Many of us who made that transition didn’t feel the obligation to be silent and unheard for a year or whatever the old standard was,” Durbin said.
“He brings to it the expertise of his service in the House and his service in the military and so is well-qualified to speak on those issues.”