- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
“First, he was in the early Senate class, and served in the House before that. Many of us who made that transition didn’t feel the obligation to be silent and unheard for a year or whatever the old standard was,” Durbin said.
“He brings to it the expertise of his service in the House and his service in the military and so is well-qualified to speak on those issues.”