- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
“Now’s the time to flood the Wisconsin airwaves with more of our TV ads supporting the recall and pump energy into places where volunteers are still working hard to gather signatures.”
The state party is leading a huge mobilization effort, according to spokesman Zielinski.
“You can’t throw a nickel, even in these small towns, without seeing a rally,” he said, adding that the state party may pursue a campaign to recall Walker himself. To be recalled, an officeholder must have one year of tenure, so Walker could face an effort in January.
Zielinski added: “This is the start to a long road back to sanity here in Wisconsin.”