- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“Now’s the time to flood the Wisconsin airwaves with more of our TV ads supporting the recall and pump energy into places where volunteers are still working hard to gather signatures.”
The state party is leading a huge mobilization effort, according to spokesman Zielinski.
“You can’t throw a nickel, even in these small towns, without seeing a rally,” he said, adding that the state party may pursue a campaign to recall Walker himself. To be recalled, an officeholder must have one year of tenure, so Walker could face an effort in January.
Zielinski added: “This is the start to a long road back to sanity here in Wisconsin.”