- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Puppies everywhere can now count Sens. Dick Durbin and David Vitter as allies.
The Illinois Democrat and the Louisiana Republican reintroduced legislation last week that aims to regulate puppy mills.
The PUPS Act — which stands for Puppy Uniform Protection and Safety Act — will amend the Animal Welfare Act by closing a loophole that allows large-scale commercial breeders to sell puppies online or directly to the public to avoid licensing and regulation.