- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Puppies everywhere can now count Sens. Dick Durbin and David Vitter as allies.
The Illinois Democrat and the Louisiana Republican reintroduced legislation last week that aims to regulate puppy mills.
The PUPS Act — which stands for Puppy Uniform Protection and Safety Act — will amend the Animal Welfare Act by closing a loophole that allows large-scale commercial breeders to sell puppies online or directly to the public to avoid licensing and regulation.