- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
Puppies everywhere can now count Sens. Dick Durbin and David Vitter as allies.
The Illinois Democrat and the Louisiana Republican reintroduced legislation last week that aims to regulate puppy mills.
The PUPS Act — which stands for Puppy Uniform Protection and Safety Act — will amend the Animal Welfare Act by closing a loophole that allows large-scale commercial breeders to sell puppies online or directly to the public to avoid licensing and regulation.