- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The California League of Conservation Voters has endorsed Secretary of State Debra Bowen for the special House election in the 36th district.
The group said the Democrat, who is running against several candidates to replace ex-Rep. Jane Harman (D), has a “long record of leadership on protecting the environment and the public’s health, as well as improving public access to election information crucial to equal and fair participation in the democratic process.”
She had a 96 percent lifetime score from the group while serving as a state legislator.
CLCV has a website devoted to helping Bowen: ecovote.org/supportbowen.