- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Nickas took over as political director in May 2010, managing the statewide field staff, coordinating direct mail and managing strategy for several state legislative races. In his new role, Nickas will handle the state party’s political operations and oversee communications.
“Republicans made historic gains in Tennessee last year, and Adam’s strategic work as political director was a large part of the success we had at the state party,” state party Chairman Chris Devaney said. “Adam’s prior experience at the party will bring continuity to his new role, which is a big plus going into this next crucial election year of 2012.”
Submit campaign staffing news and tips to Shop Talk here.