- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“It is time for the federal government to take this industry seriously,” Steve Fox, the NCIA’s director of public affairs, said in a press statement announcing the events. “At a time when the U.S. economy is struggling, the medical cannabis industry is growing.”
Fox further noted that legal medical marijuana businesses are creating “thousands of jobs and generating millions of dollars in tax revenue at the local, state and federal level.”
Submit K Street Files tips here.