- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“It is time for the federal government to take this industry seriously,” Steve Fox, the NCIA’s director of public affairs, said in a press statement announcing the events. “At a time when the U.S. economy is struggling, the medical cannabis industry is growing.”
Fox further noted that legal medical marijuana businesses are creating “thousands of jobs and generating millions of dollars in tax revenue at the local, state and federal level.”
Submit K Street Files tips here.