- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Rep. Linda Sánchez (D-Calif.) endorsed special election candidate Janice Hahn (D) on Tuesday, giving Hahn yet another Los Angeles-area Congressional endorsement in the 36th district race.
Sánchez joins Democratic Reps. Xavier Becerra, Karen Bass, Lucille Roybal-Allard, Loretta Sanchez, Grace Napolitano and Laura Richardson in endorsing Hahn to replace retired Rep. Jane Harman (D) in the coastal Los Angeles County district.
“Adding this critical endorsement from Congresswoman Linda Sánchez to the growing list of Members of Congress who have endorsed my candidacy helps to show that I am ready to lead on day one,” Hahn said.