- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
Rep. Linda Sánchez (D-Calif.) endorsed special election candidate Janice Hahn (D) on Tuesday, giving Hahn yet another Los Angeles-area Congressional endorsement in the 36th district race.
Sánchez joins Democratic Reps. Xavier Becerra, Karen Bass, Lucille Roybal-Allard, Loretta Sanchez, Grace Napolitano and Laura Richardson in endorsing Hahn to replace retired Rep. Jane Harman (D) in the coastal Los Angeles County district.
“Adding this critical endorsement from Congresswoman Linda Sánchez to the growing list of Members of Congress who have endorsed my candidacy helps to show that I am ready to lead on day one,” Hahn said.