- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“We’re very concerned with what we’re hearing now that these funds are on the chopping block,” said Daniel Schuman, the group’s policy counsel. “The consequences would be dramatic.”
Schuman said $34 million is a small amount of money compared to the value these programs bring in terms of transparency. The Republicans “definitely do seem to care about these issues, which is why it’s surprising that the budget that passed the House would contain cuts to these vital programs,” Schuman said.
Please send Campus Notebook tips here.