- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Louisiana Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu (right) talks with Marjorie McKeithen of New Orleans at a rally in Upper Senate Park for Women of the Storm, a nonpartisan, grass-roots organization of women from the Gulf Coast whose lives were affected by hurricanes Katrina and Rita. The group was on Capitol Hill to urge Members to dedicate 80 percent of the fines leveled against BP for last year’s oil spill to restoration in the area.