- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Sen. Mark Begich (Alaska) and Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley are joining forces to launch NewDEAL, a nonprofit coalition aimed at building a farm team of young Democratic officeholders with future statewide ambitions.
The group, which launches today, will bring together 10 local and state officials “to look for fresh ideas outside of Washington, D.C., where local leaders are developing and testing pro-growth progressive ideas out on the ground,” according to a release.
Among the 10 names being touted in the first class is Nevada Secretary of State Ross Miller, a potential candidate for Senate in 2012.