- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Democrats can neither control nor predict whether our Republican counterparts are really willing to play chicken with the American economy. But we can state clearly and unequivocally to the American people that our party takes the nationís full faith and credit seriously. We should get behind a clean bill to raise the debt ceiling and allow our colleagues on the other side of the aisle to explain whether their notion of fiscal responsibility includes paying the bills.
Rep. Peter Welch (D) represents Vermontís at-large district.