- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
“Happy Seward’s Day Alaskans! Today we celebrate the purchase of #Alaska in 1867. Check out this replica check: #AK http://twitpic.com/4ec37l”
— Sen. Lisa Murkowski in a Monday afternoon tweet. The Alaska Republican attached a photo of a replica of the check that the U.S. gave to Russia in exchange for the territory that later became Alaska.