- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“Happy Seward’s Day Alaskans! Today we celebrate the purchase of #Alaska in 1867. Check out this replica check: #AK http://twitpic.com/4ec37l”
— Sen. Lisa Murkowski in a Monday afternoon tweet. The Alaska Republican attached a photo of a replica of the check that the U.S. gave to Russia in exchange for the territory that later became Alaska.