- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
“Happy Seward’s Day Alaskans! Today we celebrate the purchase of #Alaska in 1867. Check out this replica check: #AK http://twitpic.com/4ec37l”
— Sen. Lisa Murkowski in a Monday afternoon tweet. The Alaska Republican attached a photo of a replica of the check that the U.S. gave to Russia in exchange for the territory that later became Alaska.