- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Happy Seward’s Day Alaskans! Today we celebrate the purchase of #Alaska in 1867. Check out this replica check: #AK http://twitpic.com/4ec37l”
— Sen. Lisa Murkowski in a Monday afternoon tweet. The Alaska Republican attached a photo of a replica of the check that the U.S. gave to Russia in exchange for the territory that later became Alaska.