- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
But Kerry said that all the talk about a lack of enthusiasm for climate change is overblown and that his effort has strong momentum.
This is a jobs bill. Its energy independence and pollution reduction, and I think theres going to be a bipartisan appetite to do what were trying to do because were building a very strong coalition, he said. People dont know what theyre referring to when they say, No appetite, or We cant do this. ... People just need to wait and see what it is before they decide whether its a heavy lift or not.