- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
But Kerry said that all the talk about a lack of enthusiasm for climate change is overblown and that his effort has strong momentum.
This is a jobs bill. Its energy independence and pollution reduction, and I think theres going to be a bipartisan appetite to do what were trying to do because were building a very strong coalition, he said. People dont know what theyre referring to when they say, No appetite, or We cant do this. ... People just need to wait and see what it is before they decide whether its a heavy lift or not.