- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Health care reform is something we need to do, and todays meeting offers the chance for Democrats and Republicans to start working together on this critical issue. But if Obama and Congressional Democrats choose instead to take the same old partisan road once again and ignore the clear wishes of the American people, they do so at their own peril. The American people expect results, not the second verse of the same song.
Sen. John Thune (S.D.) is chairman of the Republican Policy Committee.