- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
And for all the anti-lobbyist rhetoric, Dodd has still been taking lobbyists campaign donations including money from Domenick, Quinn and Elmendorf, among other Vineyard attendees as well as money from political committees including the Mortgage Bankers Association of America PAC, the National Association of Realtors PAC and Prudential Financials PAC, according to second-quarter campaign financial disclosure reports.