- Senate Strikes Deal on Trafficking Bill, Loretta Lynch
- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
Ultimately, it was Kildees measure that reached the floor. In a floor speech, Kildee called Ingram a role model and congratulated him for leading the Crimson Tide to a national championship earlier this month.
Our young people need a role model they can look up to, someone who can show them that through hard work and perseverance, their dreams are within reach and that greatness can be achieved, Kildee said. Mark Ingram is that inspiration for our community.
Submit your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments here.