- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
In a release, HCAN National Campaign Manager Richard Kirsch said he would be happy to offer the chamber the phone numbers of 320 economists who sent a letter to Obama and Congress in June urging them to reform health care.
Since the Chamber has put out a help wanted ad, we thought we could be of some assistance, Kirsch said.