- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
Aides added that they dont yet foresee the issue becoming a sticking point for either pro- or anti-abortion-rights Democrats or an impediment to gathering 60 votes for the final bill. The public insurance option continues to be the top concern of Democrats in the Senate, aides said.
Emily Pierce and David M. Drucker contributed to this report.