- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
Several K Streeters said it had been years since they had spoken to Bonners class. Some lobbyists complained that they were listed as being affiliated with Members of Congress they no longer work for. For example, Mildred Webber was listed as working for Rep. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), and David Thomas was listed as a staffer to Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.). Neither has worked on the Hill for several years. Webber is a lobbyist at the National Association of Broadcasters, and Thomas is now at Mehlman Vogel Castagnetti.
Bonners spokesman said that although Bonner did see the ad before it ran, he did not ask for it to be placed and had given his teaching stipend to charity.