- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
I dont know how you can characterize anything as reform that raises premiums, raises health care costs, raises taxes and cuts Medicare for seniors, Senate Republican Policy Committee Chairman John Thune (S.D.) said.
The article incorrectly stated that the health care reform bill approved by the Senate Finance Committee would lower the cost curve of the U.S. health care system. According to Finance Committee testimony by Congressional Budget Office Director Douglas Elmendorf, while the Finance bill is projected to lower the federal deficit by $81 billion over the first 10 years, it remains unclear whether the bill would reduce health care expenditures during that time frame.