- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Already unions are taking issue with the chambers jobs push. While Donohue said the chamber would be willing to work with unions to try to create more jobs, groups like the Service Employees International Union are fighting back, saying the chamber, and Donohue in particular, has done everything in its power to implement policies that have caused Americans to lose jobs.
SEIUs Anna Burger said the chamber is advocating a policy that is not good for workers or the members of the chamber, including spending $2 million against consumer protection policy and $10 million against the Employee Free Choice Act.
They have demonstrated time after time under Tom Donohue that they dont think workers should have a voice, Burger said.
The article incorrectly stated that Duke Energy Corp. had left the Chamber of Commerce.