- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The article incorrectly reported that the new health care law eliminates Medicare Advantage, a program through which private companies offer health insurance policies as an alternative to the standard, government-run Medicare program for seniors. The law eliminates government subsidies for Medicare Advantage, which critics contend will make it unaffordable and result in companies dropping out of the program.