- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
The article incorrectly reported that the new health care law eliminates Medicare Advantage, a program through which private companies offer health insurance policies as an alternative to the standard, government-run Medicare program for seniors. The law eliminates government subsidies for Medicare Advantage, which critics contend will make it unaffordable and result in companies dropping out of the program.