- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Smith, who interned for the committee last fall between tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, will get a stash of crayons, coloring books, markers, pens and pencils, and other provisions for the kids.
But that isnt all. Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), the committees ranking member, told HOH that he planned to make sure there was a little extra something in it.
Im so impressed with his humility, King said of his former intern, who he called a hero. Well certainly comply with his request and send him a shipment of school supplies, but you can bet that well also put some things in the box for Alex and his fellow Marines to enjoy.
Talk about a package deal.
Submit your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments here.
Cant get enough HOH? Get a midday dose of fun and gossip with HOHs One-Minute Recess, delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up here because everyone deserves more recess.