- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
That step will bring the Green the Capitol program onto the next plateau, said Bob Lane, executive director of the CAOs Green the Capitol division.
It will take us completely on a different level, he said, adding that the House is on track to meet Pelosis 10-year goal of reducing the chambers energy use by 50 percent. These retrofits are going to thrust us into year seven. It keeps us on target.