- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
That step will bring the Green the Capitol program onto the next plateau, said Bob Lane, executive director of the CAOs Green the Capitol division.
It will take us completely on a different level, he said, adding that the House is on track to meet Pelosis 10-year goal of reducing the chambers energy use by 50 percent. These retrofits are going to thrust us into year seven. It keeps us on target.