- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Ellison tweeted before the signing that President Barack Obama was taking longer than expected; so, Congress ppl talking among themselves. Chatter, laughs, plans, analysis all around. He also tweeted that Rep. Peter Welch (D-Vt.) has a fancy looking camera and hes clicking away. (HOH notes Vermont Democratic Sen. Patrick Leahy was also spotted with a camera.)
Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.) also frequently tweeted, posting before the ceremony: Talking Minnesota politics, with [Sen.] Al Franken. Waiting for the President.
Meanwhile, Meek joined Reps. Chellie Pingree (D-Maine) and Mike Quigley (D-Ill.) by posting several pictures to Twitter during the event. Our favorite Meek tweet came right after Vice President Joseph Biden dropped the f-bomb during the ceremony: You think VP Joe Biden is excited?
Submit your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments here.