- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
Others in the crowd said the issue was broader than health care. People want free will. They are telling us what cars to drive, what light bulbs to use, said Claire Thomas of Arlington, Va.
Marlene Langert of Adelphi, Md., said Obama and the Democrats reminded her of the Bolsheviks in Russia that her parents and grandparents escaped from in the 1920s.
While Langert said she was on Medicare, a government program, she added, My husband and I paid for it over the years, so it is not really a handout.