- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Others in the crowd said the issue was broader than health care. People want free will. They are telling us what cars to drive, what light bulbs to use, said Claire Thomas of Arlington, Va.
Marlene Langert of Adelphi, Md., said Obama and the Democrats reminded her of the Bolsheviks in Russia that her parents and grandparents escaped from in the 1920s.
While Langert said she was on Medicare, a government program, she added, My husband and I paid for it over the years, so it is not really a handout.