- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
With so many groups to herd, he told the audience that another of the coalitions priorities is aligning our interests. The membership includes not only the chamber and AdvaMed, but also the Business Roundtable, the National Association of Broadcasters, the National Cable and Telecommunications Association and the American Chemistry Council. Stephens did not disclose the coalitions budget.
We are intent on finding out what programs work ... bringing those to the table and sharing those with the rest of the coalition members, he said.
And as an indication of President Barack Obamas support for federal programs promoting science and mathematics, the administrations science envoy Tom Kalil was on hand for the campaigns kickoff event on Friday, telling those in the auditorium that this is a priority for President Obama and you have an open door.
This is really going to require an all-hands-on-deck approach, he said.