- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Were talking about war and peace ... and no press, no press! Kennedy exhorted the near-empty press gallery above him. The press of the United States is not covering the most significant issue of national importance, and thats the laying of lives down in the nation for the service of our country! Its despicable, the national press corps right now.
He also blasted the media for covering the scandal involving ex-Rep. Eric Massa (D-N.Y.) and allegations of sexual harassment.
Submit your hot tips, juicy gossip or comments here.
Cant get enough HOH? Get a midday dose of fun and gossip with HOHs One-Minute Recess, delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up here because everyone deserves more recess.