- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
For millennials, however, the answer is clear reform the nations health care system now as the next step in delivering on the kind of change we can believe in that their leader, Barack Obama, promised and that they expect a Democratic Congress to deliver.
Morley Winograd and Michael D. Hais are fellows at NDN and co-authors of the book Millennial Makeover: MySpace, YouTube, and the Future of American Politics (Rutgers University Press, 2008).