- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
A source close to the merger said that company officials essentially acknowledged Ticketmasters bad reputation when they decided to change the new companys name should DOJ officials ultimately sign off on the deal.
The new company would be called Live Nation Entertainment.
When these two were brought together, there was a sense that this could be a fresh start, the source said. Getting rid of the name is not a bad thing if you want a fresh start.
The article incorrectly reported that Live Nation has hired Public Opinion Strategies. The company hired Public Strategies Inc.