- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
A source close to the merger said that company officials essentially acknowledged Ticketmasters bad reputation when they decided to change the new companys name should DOJ officials ultimately sign off on the deal.
The new company would be called Live Nation Entertainment.
When these two were brought together, there was a sense that this could be a fresh start, the source said. Getting rid of the name is not a bad thing if you want a fresh start.
The article incorrectly reported that Live Nation has hired Public Opinion Strategies. The company hired Public Strategies Inc.