- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Flake said he is preparing a list of additional reforms he would like to see to the process, including a ban on giving earmarks to firms run by campaign contributors a frequent practice for some Members.
Alluding to the charges against Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich (D), Flake asked, Whats the difference between selling a Senate seat and delivering a bunch of contracts for campaign cash?