- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Its not a deal-breaker, Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) said. I think it will be criticized by some, [but] there are things about the CIA that could be approved.
With confirmation hearings for Obamas Cabinet nominees set to begin later this week, Panetta will likely be called to the Senate Intelligence Committee in short order. A hearing date has not been set, however, and calls to the committee were not returned.