- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Its not a deal-breaker, Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) said. I think it will be criticized by some, [but] there are things about the CIA that could be approved.
With confirmation hearings for Obamas Cabinet nominees set to begin later this week, Panetta will likely be called to the Senate Intelligence Committee in short order. A hearing date has not been set, however, and calls to the committee were not returned.