- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
Feinstein addressed speculation that the committee shuffle would put her in a position to chair Intelligence in a statement Friday: If Senator Byrds resignation means that I will chair the Intelligence Committee, I would welcome the responsibility, and I am prepared to address the great challenges facing our nation. I believe that strong oversight of the intelligence community is critical to ensuring our national security, and to restoring Americas reputation in the world.
The Rules gavel would then likely fall to Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.).