- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Lieberman told a conservative radio commentator on Election Day that he feared the idea that Senate Democrats would reach a filibuster-proof majority by winning 60 seats. He warned that without at least 41 Republicans to stop the passions of the moment, the countrys well-being could suffer under Democratic rule.