- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Michael Steel, a spokesman for Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio), slammed the idea of a nationwide offshore drilling plan that did not provide incentives to states to support it.
Any offshore drilling plan that does not include revenue-sharing is a sham, Steel said. It will produce no new American energy. Its another transparent attempt to give their Members political cover.
Minority Whip Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) said the American public is starting to realize who is in charge and that Congress has not done anything. It makes a big difference for our candidates around the country, he said.