- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Romans party survived the next election, though it went into opposition. But Roman himself was deposed as party leader less than two years after the meeting with Biden.
My question was: How does Biden do it?
I still want to know.
Joe Biden has better intuition about other politicians, American or foreign, than any elected official Ive ever met.
Even more than his decades of experience, that gift will help a President Obama with his ambitious domestic program as much as it will help in protecting Americas security.
Jim Rosapepe was U.S. ambassador to Romania from 1998 to 2001.