- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
There is bipartisanship out there, but there seems to be no bipartisanship for government-run health care, Graham said. There are some of us on the Republican side who understand that health care inflation is unsustainable ... and that well meet in the middle. I think as the government-run option collapses, therell be a vacuum and maybe thats when we can start filling that vacuum.