- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
The House and Senate raise a lot of money from lobbyists and they always will, the lobbyist said. Theyll collect a good portion of that over the course of the year, but itll just take longer and theyll have to work harder.
Matthew Murray contributed to this report.