- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
I think its going to be very challenging. A public plan is nothing more than a stalking horse for a single-payer system, Gregg said. It leads inevitably to a nationalized system. If that is a prerequisite for the president to have a plan that there must be a public plan option its going to be very hard for Republicans to participate in that.
Keith Koffler contributed to this report.