- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
In particular, the association is looking to beef up its House Democratic bench, according to lobbyists familiar with the group.
Were getting ourselves organized, Gear said of the alliances activities so far. Weve been working to support the broader coalition, and our members have been contacting Members of Congress.