- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Former Minority Whip Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) warned that the proposal doesnt save the federal government any money, while Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) said in a statement that the plan was short on details.
Todays announcement promises savings with no concrete plan to achieve them and no enforcement mechanism if they dont.
The administration has yet to answer the fundamental question of how to pay for its massive multitrillion-dollar health care plan, he said.