- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Former Minority Whip Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) warned that the proposal doesnt save the federal government any money, while Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) said in a statement that the plan was short on details.
Todays announcement promises savings with no concrete plan to achieve them and no enforcement mechanism if they dont.
The administration has yet to answer the fundamental question of how to pay for its massive multitrillion-dollar health care plan, he said.