- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Former Minority Whip Roy Blunt (R-Mo.) warned that the proposal doesnt save the federal government any money, while Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) said in a statement that the plan was short on details.
Todays announcement promises savings with no concrete plan to achieve them and no enforcement mechanism if they dont.
The administration has yet to answer the fundamental question of how to pay for its massive multitrillion-dollar health care plan, he said.