- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
The 6,780 reports from Wikileaks are still available online in an easy-to-download PDF format. But none have been added since they were first leaked in February, and DAddario said the agency has added security measures to its Web site. She wouldnt give details, citing security concerns.
Still, Members and staffers can continue to download PDFs of reports in order to send them to constituents or anyone else.
If we have provided a Member of Congress or committee with information, then it is up to them to decide whether to release it publicly, DAddario said.