- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The 6,780 reports from Wikileaks are still available online in an easy-to-download PDF format. But none have been added since they were first leaked in February, and DAddario said the agency has added security measures to its Web site. She wouldnt give details, citing security concerns.
Still, Members and staffers can continue to download PDFs of reports in order to send them to constituents or anyone else.
If we have provided a Member of Congress or committee with information, then it is up to them to decide whether to release it publicly, DAddario said.