- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Carville closes the book with a friends Hurricane Katrina survival story. The man tells in his own words how he was not warned about the seriousness of the storm, how he dealt with the disorganization regarding his temporary housing in Texas and finally how he returned to the area and restarted his familys life there. The story is powerful; most of all its shocking to hear what one New Orleans resident and his family endured, and it leaves a lasting impression.
Carville included the story as an afterword because he thought it was poignant. It can also serve as a test for whether these stories will help the Democrats win for 40 more years.comments powered by Disqus