- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
In response to your request, I have directed my staff to provide information to the Committee about [the Office of Intelligence and Analysis] production and dissemination process, the lack of internal review, and the steps I will be taking to fix the problem, she wrote.
With this reinvigorated privacy and civil liberties process in place, the Department will continue to assess the risks posed by individuals and groups who engage in criminal or violent criminal activity that endangers the homeland, regardless of their ideology, she wrote.