- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
NAB Chief Operating and Financial Officer Janet McGregor will run the association until the NAB names Rehrs replacement, according to NAB spokesman Dennis Wharton, who added that Rehr plans to remain with the NAB temporarily.
McGregor joined the NAB in October 2008 after serving as president and CEO of Lockheed Martin Investment Management Co. She began her career in 1979 in the treasurers organization of the Martin Marietta Corp., which later merged with Lockheed.
McGregor, who has not given extensive political contributions, most recently contributed $1,000 on Jan. 26 to then-Republican Sen. Arlen Specters (Pa.) campaign committee, according to Federal Election Commission records.